KAISHAN COMPRESSOR PRODUCES UP TO 35% ENERGY COST SAVINGS
- Price/performance value: Low operating cost, high uptime reliability, fast installation, and easy maintenance with almost no operator learning curve delivered more value than other options.
- Footprint: The KRSP-125’s compact dimensions used about 33% less space than two compressors.
- Sound: 77 dB sound level is quiet enough to hold a conversation near the compressor.
- Capacity control: The variable-frequency drive controls the motor RPM to ramp the speed up or down to meet changing demands efficiently.
- Maintenance: Compressor management control panel with color graphics shows power, pressures, temperatures, service intervals, and other helpful operating information. Larger space inside the compressor for maintenance simplifies changing filters and performing routine service.
- Factory-based training: Factory-trained technicians provide proper operation and maintenance (O&M) instruction.
- Warranty: Lifetime airend warranty covers the heart of a screw air compressor that is the most expensive to replace
“Instead of repairing two old compressors, we discovered the better option was replacing them with one Kaishan KRSP variable-speed rotary air compressor. The efficiency, reliability and maintainability of the KRSP put its price-performance head and shoulders over competitors.”